Sunday, January 19, 2014

Introducing Blog Favorites


Hello Friends!

Am I the only one who is just about done with Winter??? We've already surpassed our normal snow totals and it has been c.o.l.d! I'm over it. I'm completely over having indoor recess, as well. Poor lil' things are dying to play in the snow and it's been impossibly cold, then it all melts....repeat. Ugh!!!

We are about to start our Transportation Unit. I'm not really excited for our unit, but I know once we start talking about our mini box cars the Hoppers excitement will build until it's contagious or until I feel the need to pull my hair out. I put together a Wake-Up Work Companion Pack for my On the Go Unit.
On the Go! Wake-Work {Common Core Aligned, Differentiated

The other task I've decided to undertake is a looooong time coming. I've received A LOT of requests to take my individual blog freebies and compile them into one file. Well, friends, I've started. Here is the first in a series....
Kindergarten Hoppenings {Winter Blog Favorites}

These are not new files, just individual things that are now in one easy to download file.








Winter Blog Favorites Includes:4 Emergent Readers (The 

Snowman, Snowman Buttons (adding book), The Snowman For 

You, and Winter Colors

Snowflake Numbers Worksheet

Snowman Sight Word Color by Code

Spin & Graph Spinner and Worksheet

Snowflake Adding Worksheet

Mitten Counting by 10's Worksheet

Winter Patterns Worksheet

Winter and Summer Things Season Sort

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to put all your freebies in one file! You totally didn't have to do that obviously, but I bet many will find that very helpful. I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just stumbled upon your blog and am glad that I did! You are a blessing! Thanks for your awesome freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For those of you using (or interested in) Bridges in Mathematics 2nd edition, the Snowman's Buttons book ties in absolutely perfectly with January's calendar pieces and Unit 3's lesson on writing equations. LOVE it when that happens. Thanks Shannon for all that you do to make us all better teachers!

    ReplyDelete